Just a little something for my new watchers (and to show I'm still alive here
Recently got pointed to the trailer for the upcoming Disney movie "Wreck-It Ralph", and the movie instantly jumped into "must-see" territory. Disney is REALLY ambitious with this one (think "Who Framed Roger Rabbit with video game characters"!)
Anyways, one part of the trailer shows a bunch of villain characters in an AA-parody group: "Bad-Anon". All of these seem to be major video game villains (with the exception of Zangief). I know some of these but not all of them. Anyone who can point out the ones I don't know gets 10 DA points. (For real!
Besides Wreck-It Ralph, there are 13 characters in the wide-shot here:
1. "Satin"; inspired by "Horny" from Dungeon Keeper
2. Human Smoke (Mortal Kombat; appears to have replaced MegaMan villain Dr. Wily)
3. Bowser (Mario archnemesis)
4. Zangief (Street Fighter; not a villain in the main series, but is in the other-media adaptations)
5. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic archnemesis)
6. M. Bison (Street Fighter)
7. Clyde (one of the original four Pac-Man ghosts, seems to be the leader of the group)
8. Based on robot from Blast Corps (Nintendo 64)
9. Based on Mishaela from Shining Force
10. Demon Master Neff (Altered Beast)
11. Beholder (Dungeons and Dragons)
12. Kano (Mortal Kombat)
13. Zombie (based on Cyril from House of the Dead)
EDIT: earthbender318 identified #2 as a specific character, not a generic ninja.
EDIT 2: Upping the reward for #9 to 50 DA points, because there have been a number of wrong guesses (close but not exact) already. Need an EXACT match (with picture link) for this one to be rewarded.
EDIT 3: Contest effectively closed! Thanks for all the guesses!